Prepare The Birth Of a Baby Well
If the signs of labor are getting closer you are advised to prepare everything perfectly. Here are some preparations that can be done.
- Vehicles that can be used at any time to take the couple to the clinic or hospital. This vehicle is recommended in the form of a car so that women are more comfortable during the trip.
- Make communication with the clinic or maybe the midwife who handles couples since the beginning of pregnancy. Ask for the contact to be easily contacted if you want to deliver at any time.
- If the date of the labor forecast is getting closer and the signs appear more like a large contraction in the stomach, it’s a good idea to stay overnight or stay in a clinic or hospital.
- Once the opening and ready to give birth start, treatment can be done immediately.
- Always carry a bag containing clothes from a clean partner and some baby clothes that are used at birth.
- Bring some items that can be used to wait for delivery, such as books or headsets, to listen to music and be more calm.
- Bring pillows, bolsters and blankets just in case the bedding provided by the clinic or hospital is incomplete.
- Be sure to contact your relatives or anyone who can help you take your partner to the hospital.
- Prepare sufficient funds for hospital or clinic fees. Also prepare references if you use health insurance that is administered by the government or private sector.
- Prepare yourself for a variety of bad possibilities that occur, for example, couples must have a Caesarean section.